Job Number 19163153
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton| Perth| One Marriott Drive| Perth| Western
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide| The Ritz-Carlton Ladies
and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays
with us| the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of
luxury experiences| we set the standard for rare and special luxury service
the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Owned by multinational developer| Far East Consortium| The Ritz-Carlton| Perth
will be a prominent anchor point within Perth’s Elizabeth Quay development.
Sitting just 30 metres from the waterfront| the 205-room hotel will occupy a
28-storey tower| which will also include a selection of impressive residential
apartments. The Ritz-Carlton| Perth| together with The Towers at Elizabeth
Quay| an upscale residential development located beside the hotel| will sit
atop exclusive retail space| fine-dining experiences| and waterfront access.
The Ritz-Carlton| Perth will also offer guests world-class amenities|
including four distinctive restaurants and bars. The hotel is also ideally
positioned to accommodate conference and meeting space demand in the city with
2|000 square metres of conference space| including a spacious 572 square
metres ballroom fitted with the latest AV technology. Other facilities at the
hotel include a Fitness Centre| which offers a gym| spa| and outdoor infinity
swimming pool| while an open-roof courtyard with tropical| landscaped gardens
creates a resort feel in a bustling city.
Loyalty Manager is responsible for recognition and engagement of our most
valuable Elite members through delivery of the highest quality member stay
experience. He/she manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite members’
journey: from pre-arrival and arrival experience all the way to the follow up
through post-stay feedback mechanisms. He/she directs| implements and
evaluates quality of products and services provided to Elite members and
partners with Loyalty Head Connector and Connector Team to make certain that
there is an effective communication and delivery of Elite benefits program.
He/she is also responsible for managing part of the Loyalty Operations
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality| Business
Administration| or related major; 2 years’ experience in loyalty/guest
relations/guest recognition or related professional area.
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality| Business
Administration| or related major; no work experience required.
# CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
# Supporting Marriott Loyalty Program
• Leads and mentors other team members on Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Elite Member Benefits| Terms and
• Adjusts Elite Member status when necessary according to established
• Partners with Head Connector to update| appoint and activate connector team
• Attends Loyalty and Connector meetings and webinars to continue professional
development and learn about new enhancements and promotions of the Marriott’s
Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Promotes positive relations with Elite members by anticipating their needs
and promptly responding to them.
• Monitors| responds and routes Elite members’ comments to the appropriate
department when necessary.
Maintaining Elite Appreciation| Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Coordinates day-to-day operations| ensuring the quality| standards and
meeting the expectations of the Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members on a
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize| organize| and accomplish
• Supports handling complaints| settling disputes| and resolving grievances
and conflicts| or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during
Providing Exceptional Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members Service and
Property Operations Support
• Provides services that go above and beyond Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay
members expectations in order to promote Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay
members satisfaction and retention.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Helps employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Assists in coaching and providing feedback to associates.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Provides immediate assistance to Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members
• Interacts with Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members on a regular basis
throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product| service
levels and overall satisfaction.
• Maintains knowledge of all hotel features and services| room types| rates
special packages and promotions.
• Keeps track of daily arrivals| departures| room availability and scheduled
in-house group activities.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all hotel and departmental policies and
• Monitors security of public areas of the hotel.
• Conducts pre-shift meetings to review and share information pertinent to
daily business with other team members.
Leading the Team and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of other team members.
• Monitors effectiveness of departmental staffing guide.
• Provides training| development| professional discipline| and positive
support for all employees within the department.
• Administers performance evaluations for all employees within the department.
• Facilitates departmental strategic planning meetings.
• Direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and guidance to
praise or make corrections
_The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does
not discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal| state or local laws._